Saturday, October 26, 2013

Just a Couple of Things:

We will have gym this Monday, instead of Tuesday.  Mrs. Kelley had to rearrange our gym due to a scheduled Blood Drive in the Gym on Tuesday.  Please send your child with gym shoes on Monday. :)

I have updated the Snack Calendar for November - I will send home paper copies later this week.  You can access it anytime by scrolling down to the bottom of my Blog. :)  I've included the regular parent volunteers on the schedule - please let me know if you'd like to come in a spend a day or half of a day with us.  You are always welcome!  I will have sign-ups for our Thanksgiving Activities, Christmas Party, and Valentine's Party at Parent Teacher Conferences on November 14th.

The JV/Varsity Volleyball Teams would like to invite our McBain Families to our Dig Pink Volleyball Match on October 29th at 6:00 p.m. against Pine River. All proceeds from the game go toward our fundraising efforts for breast cancer screening at Mercy Hospital. There will also be a bake sale and Dig Pink T-Shirts for sale that evening. T-Shirts are also available in the athletic office