Monday, December 29, 2014

Holiday Homework

I hope everyone is having a fun, safe, and healthy break!

Just a reminder, I sent home a sheet of 'Holiday Homework' in the big Manila Envelope with some fun ideas to keep your child connected to what we've been working on at school over break.  This is optional, but I thought I'd send out a reminder now that the busy Christmas week is behind us and you might be looking for a few things to keep your child busy this week:)

I've updated the video links on my blog.  The Have Fun Teaching Video Link has several great phonics videos.  You will also find a link to Starfall.com & abcya.com - two great sites that the students are very familiar with.

Students who complete and return their Holiday Homework sheet will receive a trip to the 'Prize Box.'

Enjoy your break!

Mrs. Brinks

No comments: