Tuesday, April 14, 2015

March Book it Calendars

Just a quick reminder to turn in your March Book-It Calendars - March is the final month for Book-it!

I have 1 mystery Book-it Calendar.  One student returned their Book-It Calendar the day before Spring Break without a name. I've asked the students and they don't remember, so, if you think it could belong to your child, please let me know.  I have issued certificates already to the following students - Grace, Jack, Olivia, Maisie, Mason, Clayton, Xander, Landon, Akira, & Charlie.

Also, please be sure to return your child's report card envelope one last time:)

Ice Skating Photos - I have lots of great photos from our ice-skating trip; however, way too many to try to put up on my blog.  I've printed some to post on the bulletin board outside of our classroom, which will be up by the end of the week.  Stop in and check it out!

Kindergarten Round-Up Input - I send home a pink survey today with your child.  If you have any helpful input to share with next years' Kindergarten parents, please return them to me or the elementary office by Monday, April 20th.

Thanks,

Mrs. Brinks

No comments: