Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Report Cards - April Fools

April Fools - Report Cards will NOT be coming home this Friday - they will be coming home right after Spring Break.  Apparently there was some confusion as to when this marking period ends and administration sent a clarification email earlier this week.  I have them finished and ready, BUT I have to wait until the official end of the marking period so that I can include their current attendance - sorry for the confusion!

Parent Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, April 14th.  Spring conferences are scheduled on as 'as needed' basis, so not everyone will have a conference.  I always feel bad about not being able to meet with ALL of my parents because even if I don't have concerns - you all deserve to hear about all of the great things your kids are doing; unfortunately there is not enough time built into our conference schedule to meet with everyone. You WILL be receiving a note this week - either a conference notice OR a letter from me indicating that I don't have a conference scheduled for you.  Please . . . if you feel that you would like a conference, I'm happy to meet with you and have slots available, but I certainly don't want to take away from your busy schedules to tell you that your child is progressing well.  If you would like a conference, just email me and we can set up a time to meet. :)  Thanks for your understanding with this.

Just a reminder to send in a ziploc baggie with an item for our trail mix on Friday:)

I'll be sending home blankets to wash over Spring Break as well!


No comments: