Sunday, February 4, 2018

Newsletter Updates for the Week of February 5th

My apologies - I am not doing my typical newsletter this week.   I've been under the weather all weekend and am conserving my energy for the upcoming week ahead:)

Just a couple of things I need to let you know about:

-Jump Rope for Heart - Just a reminder that the collection envelopes (with money) are due back Friday, February 9th. 

-Valentine's List - please remove Jaiden from your list, as he has moved away:(

-Conferences - Parent teacher conferences are scheduled for Februray 22nd from 4:00-7:00; therefore I will not be meeting with everyone.  I am meeting regarding students I may have concerns about, or students that I've had concerns about in the fall, but have moved out of interventions, or students that parents have expressed concerns to me about and this will give us time to readdress those concerns together. You should be receiving notification of a conference later this week.  If we don't have a conference scheduled, I'll be sending home your child's Dibels and NWEA results, along with a sheet that gives other data scores and a description of their small group time with me.  If we do have a conference scheduled, I'll be going over these same reports with you at conferences and give you a copy to take home. I am always happy to discuss your child's progress, so if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

No comments: