Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wanted you to know . . .


Hello!  I hope everyone had a safe & Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a blessed New Year!  Since Christmas Break came early, I wanted to send along some helpful information:

 

1)     Christmas Party – We will celebrate Friday, January 4th in the afternoon.  I realize that those of you who signed up to help out may not be available.  I could use a couple of parent volunteers though, so please let me know if any of you are available (those on the original list or those who were not).J  We will keep with the same sign-up for snacks/supplies (I have the snacks/supplies that were sent in early safe and sound).

2)     I have the January Snack Calendar completed.  Stephanie, Katy, & Kathy – I have you on the calendar for volunteering; if you find that the dates don’t work out for you, just let me know. J  I like to double check with you before sending it out, but unfortunately that wasn’t able to happen this time.

3)     I made some additions to our snack calendar for the first 3 days back since 2 students missed their helper dates in December and Dominick missed out on his B-day treat:  Wednesday – Lydia as planned, Thursday – Dayvi & Dominick (1 snack each), Friday – Aaron & Ashton (1 snack each) + Party in the afternoon

4)     Since winter is upon us – in the event of future snow days, we will have 2 helpers on the next day of school and each one can bring in 1 snack and they will share the ‘helper jobs.’

5)     Pajama Day – I have one scheduled for January as well as a sledding party.

 

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail.

See you soon!

Sherry Brinks