Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Party Plan B & Parent Teacher Conferences

Happy Snow Day!
No worries, we WILL be having our Valentine's Party on Tuesday; however, I will have to make some adjustments.  I had 4 parent volunteers for today to help with the festivities, and I understand that many of you have jobs and commitments and won't be able to help out on Tuesday.  In addition, we have gym on Tuesday afternoon, which will cut into our party time.  So . . . I'm looking for 1 or 2 parents/grandparents that might be available Tuesday morning for an 1 1/2-2 hours to help the students deliver their valentines.  It is quite a process to help each student read their classmates names and then find the corresponding pocket to put it in:)  Then in the afternoon we will play a couple of games before gym and open our valentines.  We will have our Ice Cream Sundaes after gym.  I could also use a parent/grandparent helper around 1:45 to help scoop and serve.  Please email me if you are available and willing to help out:)

Parent Teacher Conferences have been rescheduled for next Thursday, February 19th from 4:00-7:00. and I have tickets to a concert that evening.  I should be able to still do conferences until 6:00.  So, if I have a conference with you from 4:00-5:45, please plan on the same time.  If we have a conference scheduled for later, I'll be in contact with you about setting up an earlier time, as I do have some earlier slots available. :)  Thanks for your understanding!

Enjoy your extended weekend AND don't forget that your child has access to many great 'good-fit' books on Raz Kids:)

No comments: