Saturday, March 28, 2015

We Won!


We Did It! Our class won the Fieldtrip to the Wex!
Wednesday, April 1st from 12:15-2:15

Here's what you need to know:


·        We will eat lunch early @ 11:00 on Wednesday and leave school @ 11:45
·        We will arrive @ the Wex @ 12:15 and spend 2 hours skating & playing broomball
·        We will be joined by Mrs. Wimmler’s 2nd Grade Class & Mrs. O’Keefe’s 4th Grade Class
·        Please be sure to dress your child for 2 hours in the Ice Rink.  Winter coat, hats, gloves/mittens, & boots.  I’m thinking snowpants will be very bulky to skate in and get on and off for the bathroom, so I suggest no snowpants BUT jeans or thicker pants.  Also, I’m thinking winter boots for ease PLUS if we have a hard time in skates, maybe they will let us wear our boots on the ice (especially for broomball).
·        Parents are welcome and I would LOVE help tying skates and helping students skate!  You are welcome to meet us there OR we may have room for a of couple parents on the bus. 
·        No cost to students. Cost for parents is $2.

I am attaching a slip to the newsletter for you to let me know if you are available and willing to help out AND also for you to indicate your child's shoe size (to save us time at the rink) :)

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

No comments: